BOONE COUNTY OPEN LLAMA AND ALPACA SHOW ***Entries Due by July 25th**** Show Superintendent: Jody Garst Show Date: Friday, July 28, 2017 Show Location: Boone County Fairgrounds Animal arrival for out-of-county animals: Friday, July 28
BOONE COUNTY OPEN LLAMA AND ALPACA SHOW
***Entries Due by July 25th****
Show Superintendent: Jody Garst
Show Date: Friday, July 28, 2017
Show Location: Boone County Fairgrounds
Animal arrival for out-of-county animals: Friday, July 28 from 6-8am
Check-in: 8:00 am
Exhibitor’s Meeting: 8:30 am
Show Time: 9:00 am
ENTRIES & SHOW INFORMATION at: http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=99f16f0b-2eb3-4945-b738-7b3c938d823e
General Show Rules:
- The show is open to everyone. Classes available for ALL ages.
- The show is open to all llamas, alpacas, and llama/alpaca crosses four months of age or older. Intact males over twenty-four months of age MUST be shown and handled at all times while on the fairgrounds by persons who are 18 years of age or older. No exceptions! Exhibitors breaking this rule will be asked to leave the fairgrounds immediately, and all entry fees and awards will be forfeited.
- Only animals being entered in the show may be brought to the fairgrounds. An exception to this rule will be made for nursing cria. Nursing cria may accompany their mothers to the fairgrounds, but they may not accompany their mothers into the ring.
- All animals will be inspected for signs of communicable disease. Any animal deemed unhealthy for any reason will not be allowed to be unloaded from the trailer and will not be allowed to participate in the show.
- The Boone County Fairgrounds has designated manure pits. All exhibitors are required to clean up after their animal(s). Fenced relief areas will be available for those who wish to have their animals use them, but all exhibitors must clean up after their animal(s) whether they relieve themselves inside of or outside of the relief areas.
- Boone County 4-H and the Boone County 4-H Lama Club and its members are not responsible for any loss, damage, or injury to any person, property, or animals.
Competitive Show: Showmanship, performance.
General Entry Fees:
- $15.00 per animal, includes entry into any classes for which animal is eligible
- $5.00 per exhibitor for Pre-Junior Or Introductory Classes.
Entry Fees for Boone County 4-H Lama Club members, family, volunteers, and alumni:
- $10.00 per animal, includes entry into any classes for which animal is eligible
- Free Participation to Supreme Showmanship Participants in one showmanship class
$5.00 per stall for animals not enrolled in the Boone County 4-H Llama and Alpaca project. Open Show only exhibitors may use their own discretion as to how many animals to house per stall, or they may park in designated area and show out of their trailers. Exhibitors must provide their own bedding and clean stalls before departing from the fairgrounds.
(Friday) 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
BECKS HYBRID SHOW ARENA